Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Liebster Award





So first of all sorry for being away for such a long time again! But anyway I am super excited because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Beatriz from Bea Boon!

So here are the rules:
1. Link the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they have written for you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you think deserve the award
5. Post 11 questions for your nominees

So here are my answers to the questions I was given:

1.If you could switch lives with a celebrity, which celebrity would you switch with?
This is so difficult! I think maybe Emma Watson.

2. Would you rather skin a cat or a dog?
I can't say that I have ever really thought about this before... Am I allowed to say neither?

3. Life Goal?
Totally Cliché, but to be happy.
I don't really have a career goal at the moment, but I know that I definitely want to have kids when I grow up, and I want to travel as much as I possibly can.

4. Biggest Mistake?
I can't really think of any massively terrible mistakes that I have made. Of course I have made mistakes, but I can't think of anything that bad right now.

5. Best thing you've ever done?
I've done quite a few pretty awesome things in my not-very-long-life so far. I'd have to say that the best thing was probably going to Africa for three weeks last summer.

6. Pro or Anti farting?
Definitely Anti farting. If you grew up with three brother's you would be too.

7. If you can change one thing about yourself what would it be? (can't be aesthetic)
I am really shy and quiet, so I think that I would change that.

8. Would you rather be 4ft tall or 7ft tall?
4ft. Can you imagine how hard it would be to find clothes if you were 7 feet tall? If you were 4ft at least you could fit into clothes in the kids section. Also you would never have to worry about not having enough leg room. You wouldn't be tall enough to go on roller coasters though, so that would be annoying, but I'd still say I would prefer to be 4ft than 7ft.

9. What would you tell your 21 year old self if you could?
I would remind myself not to settle for a boring job that I don't really want, to experience as many different things as I can, and to take every opportunity that comes my way. And I guess just to make sure that I really live rather than just existing (I don't know if that makes sense).

10. Favourite book?
Looking for Alaska by John Green. I love that book sooo much, and I am sure I have probably already mentioned that multiple times on this blog.

11 facts about me:

1. I am going to be an au pair in Germany for 5 weeks this summer
2. I will be studying Psychology at University next year (providing I do well enough in my exams)
3. My favourite film at the moment is Pitch Perfect
4. I have a dog. He loves to steal food, especially chocolate - many an Easter egg have been lost to the dog.
5. I have a job as a waitress
6. I drive a Fiat 500
7. My current favourite TV shows are Revenge (although the series actually just finished here) and How I Met Your Mother
8. I will be 18 this month
9. No one would ever believe that I am almost 18 by looking at me - everyone at work always tells me that I look about 15
10. I recently got pinterest, and now I am addicted!

My nominees:

Sarah from A Glimpse of Blue
Sheridan from Sheridankate

And here are my questions for you:

1. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be, and why?
2. What is your favourite meal?
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
4. Where is your favourite place?
5. If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
6. What is your favourite thing about summer?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. What was your favourite film as a kid?
9. Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
10. How would your perfect weekend go?
11. What is your favourite personality trait?

Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment