Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some Exciting News

So guess what guys!? I Passed my Driving Test today! It was actually the second time I took my test, because the first time I just got super nervous and made a stupid mistake which meant I got a major fault. I don't know if it is the same in other countries but basically here if you get a 'serious' or major fault then you fail, but you can get up to 15 minor faults and still pass. This time I only got 3 minors, so I was really pleased!

My family have all been raving about this new Hot Chocolate place that opened up in a nearby town and I haven't had a chance to try it yet, so to celebrate I drove there with my brother and my cousin. It was so good! The hot chocolates are home made using real chocolate, and you can choose which chocolate you want. I chose white chocolate, and it was delicious! My brother and cousin both chose 60% (I think) dark chocolate, and theirs were really nice too, although I prefer sweeter chocolate. As well as being delicious the Hot Chocolates were also really big - they come in bowls(!) - and they were topped with loads of delicious foamy stuff (do you know the stuff that I mean?). We also got a big marshmallow each to go with our drinks.

Sorry for the bad picture quality, but there is my Hot Chocolate
Ok so now onto the other exciting thing that has happened recently. I am going to become an Au Pair! It will only be for 6 weeks over the summer, but I think it will still be a great experience, and I can't wait!

Freya x

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your driving test!!

    Hot chocolate made using white chocolate?! I WANT THAT ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you absolutely need to try it sometime, it is soooo good!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Congrats! Is this your G1 or G2? Or maybe they have completely different system in England?

    That hot chocolate looks amazing! Was it really creamy?
    And Lyn, I think you can get white hot chocolate at Starbuck. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... Well isn't that embarrassing :/ Haha thanks for telling me :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sarah! We have a different system in England - you can apply for your provisional licence once you are 17, and you don't need to take test or anything to get that, and then once you have that you can drive with an adult in the car with you. And then to get your proper licence you have to first pass the theory test, and then the practical test (which is what I just did).

      Also, I had no idea that you could get white hot chocolate at Starbucks either!

      Delete