Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Favourites


So do you guys remember when I did Friday Favourites? Well because I am a rubbish blogger sometimes I really shouldn't even try to commit to posting something every single Friday. So I decided that instead I am going to start doing monthly favourites posts.

Anyway, here are this months favourites:

1) Lipton Moroccon Tea. This tea is seriously delicious. I actually got it whilst I was in France, so I don't know if you get it here, but I really hope that you can since my box is now empty. 

2) I have also been really enjoying all of the Playlist Live Vlogs on YouTube. I love watching daily vlogs like these because it lets you see what youtubers are like in their normal everyday life. Also since there were loads of youtubers vlogging at playlist live, you got to see things from lots of different perspectives. 
3) Simple oil balancing facial scrub. I only bought this last week, but so far I really like it. It really does make my skin less oily, and it also makes it really smooth and soft.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little favourites post.

Freya x

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the daily vlogs, particularly Tyler Oakley's and Zoella's. They're just so cute! These type of events make me wish I lived in the States. :(
    Ooh! I'll have to see if I can get the tea here. I love trying new teas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyler Oakley and Zoella are my favourites! :) They always make me wish I lived there too.

      Delete
  2. Have you tried lemongrass tea? It's really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, no I haven't. I will have to try it sometime :)

      Delete