Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favourites






We are coming to the end of another month, and so of course that it means it is time for another favourites post.

1). The Frozen Soundtrack  - I bought this off of Amazon the other day, and I have been listening to it a lot when I am in my car. Today for example, I gave my friend a lift home, and we spent most of the journey blasting this CD with the windows down.


2). Vitamin Water - I have always loved vitamin water, but this month I have been extra obsessed. It tastes good, has barely any calories, and it contains vitamins - what's not to love?


3). Ugly Betty - If you have never heard of ugly Betty it is a TV show centred around a girl (Betty) who works at a fashion magazine. There is obviously a lot more to it than that, but I just thought I would just give you a very brief explanation of what it is. Anyway, it has just been added to Netflix, so I have been watching it quite a lot. When it was on TV I only ever watched random episodes, so now I am going to watch it the whole way through from the beginning. 

4). Stuck in Love - Again something which I found on Netflix, but this time a movie. I didn't really expect to like it much, but I actually loved it, so I would definitely recommend watching it. 

Freya x

P.s. Sorry for not posting much lately, I have been so busy with school and work and revising for my upcoming exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment