Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Years Resolutions

I'm back! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and your new year is off to a good start.



I figure that since it is only the 4th of January I still have time for a new years resolutions post. 
  1. Eat healthier and exercise more often. I think that these two go together really, and so basically this one is just about being healthier (and hopefully losing some weight in the process?). 
  2. Make the most of the rest of the school year. This is my last year of school and in October I will be at university somewhere completely new, with completely different people. So I want to spend as much as time as possible with my friends before we leave, and I want some awesome memories. 
  3. Think about big decisions properly. I am awful at making decisions, if I don't know what to do I will just push it to the back of my mind, and then at the last moment I will make a snap decision which isn't always the right one. 
I think that that is all really. I always fail at my new years resolutions, so the less to fail at the better, right?

Freya x 

No comments:

Post a Comment