Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

À bientôt

Hi guys. So I just wanted to do a quick post to say that I will be away for a couple of weeks as I am off Skiing! I am quite looking forward to it, as I love skiing. I'm not too sure how I feel about being away again this Christmas. I was away last year and the year before so I would have quite liked to be at home this Christmas. Being on Holiday is great, but you miss out on all of the Christmas traditions. Like going to church  and then the pub on Christmas eve, and seeing all of my cousins on Christmas and Boxing day, and watching all of the Christmas specials on TV.

Anyway I have scheduled tomorrows Friday Favourites post, so we will see whether that works or not. Knowing me I have accidentally done it for the complete wrong day or something!

Have an a great Winter Break, Happy Christmas, and I'll be seeing you again in the New Year.

Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment