Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Personal Statements and Ucas

I finished my personal statement yesterday and sent my ucas (basically how you apply to university's in the UK) off today! I don't know how many of you have had to write a personal statement, or will have to write one in the future, but it is the most awful thing I have ever had to write. I am so glad that I have finished it and it is all sent off.

Now I just have to wait for my school to check my application, enter my predicted grades, and for my tutor to write my reference, and then it will be sent to the universities.  

I am pretty terrified right now if I'm honest. What if I don't get any offers? It terrifies me that there is no longer anything I can do about it. I just have to wait and hope that I get some offers. Fingers Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment