Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween


It's Halloween soon! I love Halloween, mainly because of the excuse to dress up, and the cool Halloween cakes and sweets and stuff.

Eerie eyeball pops
How great do these look?
Click here for the recipe. 
Me and my friend were planning our Halloween, and we have decided that we are going to have a Halloween themed movie night. I looove horror movies, but she hates them, so we have decided to watch some non-scary Halloween films.

Some of my favourites are: Coraline, The Corpse Bride, Paranorman, Monster House, The Scooby-Doo movie and The Addams family.



If you want to watch Horror Movies my top recommendations would have to be The Ring and Sinister. They are both so good!



I hope that everyone has an awesome Halloween, and if you are in the UK a great half term as well (only two days to go!).

Freya x




No comments:

Post a Comment