Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

25 facts about me

1. Apparently you can tell a lot about a person by how they like their tea, so I like mine with milk and two sugars

2. Since I just mentioned Tea I might as well mention Scones as well. I think you have to put the jam on first and then the cream. Some people do it the other way around, which I cannot understand ;)

3. I am addicted to YouTube

4. My favourite drink in Starbucks is a Chai latte

5. I love storms

6. I will always believe that Gif should be pronounce Gif not Jif

7. I want to visit every continent before I die

8. I really really hate mushrooms. Seriously guys they are disgusting

9. I once tripped over my own feet and fell flat on my face whilst crossing the road

10. I love John Green books

11. I love Ice Skating. I would absolutely love to go to Ice Skating in Hyde Park this Christmas.

12. My favourite pizza topping is ham and pineapple

13. I went to dance classes (tap, ballet and modern) from the age of about 4 - 11, but I am awful at dancing

14. I never sing in front of people. I don't sing when I am by myself either actually, so basically I never sing. Except for campfire songs when I am helping out at camp

15. I am not a morning person

16. At the moment I am obsessed with tomato cup-a-soup. I think it is because we have a kettle in our common room this year, so I keep making it at school

17. I always get way too competitive when playing monopoly

18. The last song I listened to was Icarus by Bastille

19. I normally trip while I'm walking at least once a day

20. At one point when I was younger I wanted to be a fashion designer. I also wanted to be a nanny, and a movie producer

21. The first time I went on a plane was to go to new-zealand, I don't remember it though

22. I hate the fact that facebook now tells people when you see their message, it means I can't pretend I didn't get it

23. My favourite cereal is coco-pops

24. The last film I watched was Casper

25. I always teach my family card games when we are on holiday, but I forget some of the rule, so I make up my own ones. So now they all play card games with really random rules

This was actually quite hard because I have already posted a lot of stuff about me on this blog. Anyway I hope you enjoyed these random facts.

2 comments:

  1. My blog is being weird and not letting me reply to your comment, but I wanted to say that I had read this post of yours as well! And I agree with the fact that gif should be said with a g instead of a j haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It just sounds weird otherwise doesn't it!

      Delete