Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Being Kinda Sociable for Once

Wow so I have been away from this blog for ages! For once I have actually been really busy; with school, attempting to write my personal statement, open days, driving lessons, trying to get a job (because my parents will not shut up about it). 

So anyway I thought I would tell you about a really fun night I had the other night. I actually went to two party's in one night. I know right, me? The girl who spends most Saturday nights watching films and marathoning TV shows? Yes, well anyway. This girl who I am friends with just turned 18, so she was having a party. It was a party in a hall which isn't really my kind of thing. I just always find them kind of awkward. Fortunately my friend does too, so we spent most of the time sitting around drinking and talking. So we stayed there for an hour, and then we were a bit bored so we were going to go back to my friends house and watch a film (being the extremely sociable people that we are ;)). But then my friend remembered that she had been invited to a house party as well, so we decided to stop by. It was pretty fun, although we had to leave quite early because one of my other friend's was being picked up at 11.30, and we had to drop her off. So then we went back to my friends house and watched Big Bang Theory (which, in my opinion, becomes a lot funnier at midnight) and ate Pizza.   

So that was pretty random, but I just felt like I wanted to write something so that this little blog doesn't feel too neglected :)

No comments:

Post a Comment