Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Growing Up

On Friday I went round my friend's house, she can drive now so she picked us (me and 3 other friends) up from school. Being in a car driven by my friend I actually felt so grown up. Grown up in a good way. The type of grown up that gives you freedom and independence.

But lately I have also been feeling like I am grown up in a bad way. The kind of grown up where I have to make big life decisions. I say that this is 'grown up in a bad way' because it is scary, and I don't know if I am ready to make decisions that could affect my whole future. But will I ever be ready? Is anyone ever ready? Does anyone really know what they want to do? Maybe a few do. But I think that for most of us we just have to take the leap. We have to decide something, and hope to god that we chose well.

I went to a University fair with school last week and I think that I have decided that I want to study psychology. What I want to do after that I don't know. But hey, I still have a few years to figure that one out.

Freya x



2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way right now, everyone is asking me about my future and I feel like time has gone so quickly and I now have to make all of these scary decisions! :0 lets hope we both make the right ones.xxx

    ReplyDelete