Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I have had an oh-so-relaxing day today. I overslept this morning, and I've been feeling a bit ill so I decided to take the day off. Also I only have two lessons today, so it isn't much to catch up on. So I spent my day playing board games with my little brother (who was also ill), watching TV and reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I have taken it upon myself to read this book because I saw it sitting unread on my shelf , and I realised that the only 'classic' book I have read is probably pride and prejudice which I had to read for school.

I am going to spend my evening reading some blog posts, scouring university websites and drinking tea. I have come to the conclusion that I probably drink far too much tea (this is my fourth cup of the day), however I am British so it can't be helped.

Freya x

2 comments:

  1. I am so envious ;) I have seven classes per day which makes me quite sad :( but I drink a lot of tea too - it makes everything better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's tough! Up until this year I always had seven classes per day as well, but now I don't know what I would do without my frees! :)

      Delete