Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Guess who's back?

I got back from holiday today :) It's always kind of bittersweet coming back from holiday because you get to come back to your own house and your own bedroom and your own bed, but then at the same time you have to come back to dreary England and return to the reality of school or work or whatever. And that reality is really not what I want right now. I am suddenly realizing how soon my exams are (Wednesday) and how little revision I have done. And that is really scaring me. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow because right now I am still living in my little holiday dream world and even though I can feel my exams looming I am still not too worried, but I know that tomorrow when I get to school it will all feel so real. And I  know that on the inside I will want to cry or scream, but on the outside I will smile while my friends talk about their Christmas break, and how much revision they have done. I also know that I am going to be sooo tired because of jet lag, so it is not going to be a fun day. Hmm I have decided that I will need lots of coffee tomorrow, so I am going to stop at Starbucks on the way to school. Tomorrow is looking better already!

So anyway I had a really good holiday (Even though holidays with my family always involve lots of shouting and arguing)! I got to read loads of books, which is nice because I hardly ever have much time for reading any more. I finally read The perks of being a wallflower which is really good (and I watched the film on the plane on the way home which is also good, but I prefer the book), and I read Looking for Alaska by John Green which is my new favourite book, and loads more books of course. Oh and we went on an Elephant trek one day, which was really cool!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment