Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Weekend

So I am sitting in my dad's office right now waiting for him to finish some paperwork, and I thought I might as well write a little blog post.

Anyway I think I will start with Friday, because that kind of counts as the weekend. Well half of Friday does anyway. Friday morning I had school and that was pretty uneventful. Except in German which was first thing I felt really sick, which is  never good, but it did mean that my group didn't have to do our presentation :) It was probably partly due to the fact that I looked like I was about to start crying any second, because my friend kept asking if I was OK, and I don't know if this is just me but whenever people do that it always makes me want to cry. So anyway I only had one more lesson after that, and then I got to go home! I spent the rest of the day lying in bed watching TV until my parents went out and I had to get up and make dinner for me and my little brother.

Yesterday evening I went into town to go to the Christmas parade because my little brother was in it. Me and my cousin just walked round eating candy floss and watched the parade and then we went home. The parade was really cute, all the little kids has these lantern things shaped like stars and angels and things, and there was Santa in the front being pulled by a horse and carriage. Once we got back all of my cousins and aunts and uncles came round for dinner because we will be away for Christmas dinner this year. It was really nice.

Today I have literally done nothing except go to see my horses, go to my dads office, and now I am home again. So that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment