Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween

It's Halloween tomorrow! I love Halloween  I'm not really sure why but I do. When I was younger it was because I got to go trick or treating and get loads of sweets (not that I wouldn't still love to do that now...). Well anyway I am going to my friend B's house with a few of my other friends and we are just going to eat pizza and watch horror movies all night, I'm really looking forward to it! I kind of wish in a weird way that I was going to a party because I have never been to a proper party before, or been drunk or anything and I feel like I should because that is something every teenager should do, does that make any sense?

It is half term at the moment, and I just realised that tomorrow is Wednesday  which means that it is going really quickly :( I haven't actually done anything. My parents were away for the whole first weekend so I was left at home looking after my little brother, I got £50 out of it though! I also got an excuse to go and see Madagascar 3! :) That reminds me I really really really want to see 'The perks of being a wallflower' but it isn't in the cinema any more, which is really sad. This always happens when me and my friends want to see a film, but me and my friend H have decided that we have to buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD and then we are going to watch it round her house. She has a cinema room which is really cool! I also really want to read the book, I was going to buy it today but then I forgot and I didn't remember until I was at the station and I couldn't be bothered to walk beck into town to get it. I also have no money right now, so I think I will have to convince my mum to buy it for me tomorrow. I am really in the mood to read that book right now - are you ever in that mood where you want to curl up on the sofa, drink tea and read a good book?

Anyway, I have completely forgotten what the point of this post even was - I am just rambling on about nothing really. I hope you all have a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment