Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What beautiful weather...

Hahahahaha not at all! It has been pouring with rain since Sunday, and it is getting depressing! However it is the perfect weather for curling up in bed and watching films/TV shows, which is what I am doing at the moment.Well I would be anyway if my internet wasn't being so slow... Anyway that pretty much sums up my weekend as well, except for Saturday when I went to the cinema to see House at the end of the street. We had to practically drag one of my friends in because she hates scary movies, she was even scared by chronicle (not a scary film at all by the way)! Well anyway I am glad that we did because it is a really good film, and her face was hilarious!

I realize that I have been away for a while, it is mostly because I have nothing interesting going on in my life right now. It is pretty much just school, homework and constant tiredness. Something exciting (or at least different) almost happened because I was going to get tickets to see The Black Keys in December, but it is the day before I go on holiday so I can't go.

So anyway that's all I really have to say for now,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment