Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A week in the life of me, Day 2

I know the day isn't over yet but I am pretty sure that nothing else is going to happen in my utterly boring life. Seriously right now I am actually wishing that there was some drama in my life, which is a bit crazy, but it is just BORING right now and all my friends are either away or haven't finished school yet.

So today I went shopping with my mum because she seems to think that summer is actually going to come (sun in England? Not very likely lol) so she had to go and buy a ton of stuff. Cue me walking through town looking like an idiot carrying a camping chair, cricket bat and paddles for my little brothers dinghy. We also bought some tennis rackets, a picnic bag thing and some trackies - oh what an exciting shopping trip that was! (sarcasm if you hadn't guessed). After that we went home and I watched TV in my room whilst hiding from the cleaner, I never know quite what to do when she is round, and then I went horse riding. And that was pretty much my day, I am currently sitting in my room having just finished watching some gossip girl on my laptop (I told you I am addicted). Yep very exciting ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like your blog! I like your style of writing, it's easy to connect with. I have a few of my own blogs, I have a book review blog called "Curiouser96" and I just started a personal blog called "Being Fifteen" and hope to take some inspiration from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG wow, thank you so much!!! :) I have only managed to check out your book review blog so far, but I really like it, I think I will have to make a trip to the library tomorrow! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm glad someone likes it! Keep up the good work, please! :)

      Delete