Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A week in the life of me, Day 1

Hi! I have been away for ages again, sorry. I keep telling myself that I will blog more , but... Anyway I saw this on another blog (can't seem to come up with any of my own ideas lately can I?) and I thought that since it is summer now it would be a good way for me to get blogging :) I kept meaning to do this post today but my cousin was here all day, and then I watched some gossip girl on my laptop (I am addicted), and then I had to watch the next episode because of course it ended on a cliffhanger. I am rambling now, sorry :)

So without further ado I present Day 1:
I had to drag myself out of bed at 7.45 this morning which would be considered a lie in on a school day, but since I have had weeks of sleeping in felt like about 5 in the morning! I was off to see the olympic torch come through my town! So we drove up there, dropped my brother off as he was in the parade and went to find a good spot to watch. We had a long wait before the torch came, which my cousin and I filled with trying to aquire as much free stuff as possible. First we were given little union jack flags to wave, then balloons, and then we remembered seeing a coca-cola lorry drive past us earlier on. So off we went pushing through the crowds in search of a free coke. (I am going to have to keep this post short because I am typing it on my ipod and for some reason the internet keeps closing itself down which is a bit annoying.) We also got some sort of coca-cola trays and some green ribbon things. The actual torch wasn't that exciting after all the waiting but I am glad to have seen it and the carnival parade that followed was nice. We then went home, my little brother, cousin and I had a picnic on the landing (it was too cold outside) and the rest of the day was spent on the wii and playstation, and watching TV.

I will now say goodnight before my internet can go off again and I have to write those last few sentences for the third time.
^ As i was typing that guess what happened...!? Night night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment